The Gold Box Wiki is a collaborative website about classic TSR, SSI, and Gold Box games that anyone can edit!
Eye of the Beholder
Some codebases were shared in large part between multiple games, affecting overall look-and-feel, interface, and data formats.
Gold Box (Pascal): The engine used in most PC Gold Box games, including Neverwinter Nights.
Gold Box (C++): The engine used in The Dark Queen of Krynn and Unlimited Adventures.
Eye of the Beholder (engine): The engine used in the Eye of the Beholder games as well as in Dungeon Hack.
Dark Sun (engine): The engine used in the Dark Sun games.
- Gold Box Forgotten Realms Set
- Gold Box Savage Frontier Set
- Gold Box Dragonlance Set
- Gold Box Buck Rogers XXVC Set
Gold Box Games
Now available on GoG.
- Collection 1: Eye of the Beholder 1,2,3
- Collection 2: Pool of Radiance Set, Savage Frontier Set, Hillsfar, Unlimited Adventures
- Collection 3: Menzoberranzan, Dungeon Hack
- Krynn Series
- Ravenloft Series
- Dark Sun Series
Tactical Simulations Interactive (TSI) Kickstarter
Seven Dragon Saga, the epic RPG debut title from Tactical Simulations Interactive formed by SSI alumni.
Goal of $450,000. Kickstarter ends April 13th 2015. cancelled for now see web site